Islam: In Light of History heralds a new era in our understanding of Islam. Built on more than 20 years of in depth research, this exciting book helps you evaluate Islamic claims in the light of documented history.
Dr. Rafat Amari explains the fundamentals of Islam from a historical perspective. He examines the Islamic claim that Mecca existed as far back as the time of Abraham, that Ishmael, Abraham’s son and the father of the Ishmaelites, lived in Mecca and established a monotheistic faith there. Dr. Amari uses historical records to demonstrate that this claim is impossible.
As you dig deeper into Islam, you will learn more about its true roots:
• The Quran and Islamic tradition
• The faulty historical chronology on which Islam is based
• The Islamic Hajj and its Arabian roots
• The Arabian Jinn religion and its connection with Mohammed
• The Arabian Star religion and its effect on Mohammad's concept of deity
• The rise of Islam during Mohammed’s time
Islam: In Light of History is an authoritative guide for every student of Islam—not only the scholar and the apologist, but for every Muslim and Christian who desire to learn about Islam from historical perspective. This fascinating, scholarly work is rich in its depth, very educational and a treat to read.
Order your copy from Amazon